Friday, August 20, 2010

How a Scrapbook can Leave a Legacy, Help a Teacher

"Miss Pam," my now 2nd grader's Pre-school teacher, wrote me on Facebook today:
"How is Jessica doing?  I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately.  Do you remember that [digital scrap]book you made me from our trip to the zoo?  I read it to my class every year when we are getting ready to go.  It was so cute, this year a little girl thought that Jessica was her.  (I must admit, they did look a like).  She kept saying it was her book and wanted to take it home.  We compromised.  I kept it in a very special place in the classroom and she is able to look at it when ever she wants to.  Thought you might like to know that it is still getting lots of good use!!"
- Warms my heart!  The gift that keeps giving back!  Happy Friday!  RDN

No comments:

Post a Comment